Are you interested in the design, development, and implementation of software-based solutions? With the master’s programme in Computer Science partnered with the University of East London, you could further your education in the industry in a myriad of disciplines.
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Big Data Analytics
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Vision
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Security
- Mental Wealth; Professional Life (Dissertation)
a. Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Learners/Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering subjects from a recognised university with a minimum of 2:2 classifications.
- Learners/Students who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields (usually professional qualification), will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval.
b. Minimum English Language Requirement
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
c. Minimum Age Requirement
- 21 years or above
d. Admission Requirement
Accreditation of prior certificated and experiential learning:
- University of East London’s ACL & AEL – Accreditation of Certificated Learning (ACL)- learning that has been recognised previously by LSBF, and which is demonstrated by formal certification
- Accreditation of Experiential learning achieved by reflecting on experiences outside formal education and training systems
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields, will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval
12 months (full-time), 12 months (part-time)
SGD $17,000 (Local students), SGD $18,000 (International students)