Enhance your career in logistics and supply chain management field with our master’s programme that helps you analyse business challenges and effectively solve them. Our Programme, Master of Arts in Logistics & Supply chain management has been awarded by University of Greenwich, one of the premier universities across the globe.
- Supply Chain & Logistics Management
- Procurement & Supply Management
- Foundations Scholarship & Research Methods
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Supply Chain Simulation & Modelling
- Logistics Technologies
- Leadership, Personal Development & Career Management (LOG + TPT)
- Consultancy Project
- Strategic Management
a. Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- Bachelors degree from a recognised University with minimum 2 classifications
- Students, who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields (usually professional qualification), will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval
b. Minimum English Language Entry Requirement
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
c. Minimum Age:
- 21 years or above
If you don't meet the entry requirements, please refer to the below pathway section and find out how to progress towards the MA Logistics and Supply Chain Management degree.
12 months (full-time), 18 months (part-time)
SGD$ 18,000 (both local and international students, both part-time and full-time)