This programme will prepare you for a career in business development and management by equipping you with a systematic, broad and integrated understanding of key aspects of global business. You will cover contemporary subjects such as global strategy, International marketing, sustainability, International Entrepreneurship among others. By attending this programme, you will benefit from an innovative teaching and learning approach which consists of a mixture of independent studies, tutorials, workshops, discussions, practice research, and case studies.
- Financial Management Accounting
- Global Strategy: Analysis & Practice
- International Econmics & Innovations
- Managing Across Cultures
- International Business Finance
- Foundations of Scholarship & Research
- International Entrepreneurship
- Global Business & Sustainability
- International Business Project
a. Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Students who have successfully completed either of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University with minimum 2 classifications
- Students who have obtained equivalent qualifications in relevant fields (usually professional qualification), will be assessed case-by-case and subjected to university approval
- Two years of work experience in managerial/professional capacity is mandatory
b. Minimum English Language Entry Requirement
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 6.0 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
c. Minimum Age
- 21 years or above
If you don't meet the entry requirements, please refer to the below pathway section and find out how to progress towards the MBA International Business degree.
12 months (full-time), 18 months (part-time)
SGD$ 18,000 (both local and international students, both part-time and full-time)