Obtain the knowledge and skills needed for careers in the IT industry with a bachelor’s degree in Cyber Security Networks. This programme will allow you to gain technical expertise of cyber threat intelligence and risk management which will enable you to excel in the demanding areas of security technologies and controls.
- Information Systems Modelling & Design
- Software Development
- Maths for Computing
- Computer Systems & Networks
- Web Technologies
- Mental Wealth - Professional Life 1 - IT Project Pitching
- Database Systems
- Cyber Security
- Systems Administration
- Information Systems, Strategy and Management
- Data Communications and Networks
- Mental Wealth - Professional Life 2 - Computing in Practice
- Enterprise Architecture and Cloud Computing
- Project Management
- Business Continuity Planning
- Advanced Topics in Cyber Security and Network
- Mental Wealth - Professional - Life 3 - Project
a. Minimum Academic Entry Requirement
Local learners who have successfully completed either of the following:
- At least two passes in GCE 'A' Level; Must include one numerical subject such as Maths or Physics
- International Baccalaureate (25 points); including a minimum of 15 points at a higher level and must include Maths at a higher level
- Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field.
Foreign learners who have successfully completed either of the following:
- Completion of Year 12 High School Qualification or equivalent qualification from respective home countries; Must include Maths or Computer Science or another relevant subject.
- Completed International Baccalaureate (25 points); including a minimum of 15 points at a higher level and must include Maths at a higher level
- Equivalent Local Polytechnic Diploma in any field in respective home countries.
b. Minimum English Language Requirement
- Applicants who have not studied prior qualifications in English require IELTS 5.5 or equivalent in an accepted English language test.
c. Minimum Age Requirement
- 18 years or above
d. Admission Requirement
Accreditation of Prior Certificated and Experiential Learning:
- We welcome applications from those who can demonstrate their enthusiasm and commitment to study and have the relevant life/work experience that equips them to succeed on the course. We will assess this from the information provided in your application – your personal statement - to help us decide on your eligibility for the course.
- Please note that UEL courses require applicants to meet the entry requirement. LSBF provides pre-counselling and will be able to provide further advice on entry requirements and suitability for study.
3 years (full-time), 5 years (part-time)
SGD $27,000 (Local & International students)