The Bachelor of Business Studies in FinTech programme is aimed at those wishing to develop a career in Business, particularly in an area related to Financial Technology (FinTech). It provides students with a foundation in the essential management disciplines, including corporate strategy, finance, and operations management, as well as the opportunity to specialise in financial technology, theory and practice. This enables students to understand the discipline of finance and new digital technologies in financial markets today.
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Business Analytics
- Corporate and Competitive Strategy
- Cyber Security
- Data Analytics for Finance
- Digital Business
- Economics and Market Innovations
- Finance and Financial Institutions
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Marketing in a Digital Era
- Operations Management
- Principles of Finance
- The Future of Organisations and Work
- Professional Business Competencies*
*The elective module is optional for the completion of the Degree. The start of the class on the elective module is subject to a minimum student number at the discretion of Kaplan in Singapore and the University.
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, including:
- Polytechnic Diplomas
- Kaplan Diplomas
- Other private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake bridging units to fulfil the required prerequisite knowledge.
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University.English Proficiency Requirement
- Students are required to meet the University’s English language requirement. Click here for more information.
Duration & Intake
Each term is 12 to 14 weeks, covering 2 units of study. Each unit is provided with 20 hours of academic induction/seminar sessions during weekend and weekday evenings.
Assessment & Exams
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects and examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual module requirements.
Fees & Funding
The total tuition fee covers registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
For Singaporean & PR Students
- Tuition Fee: S$23,968 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive a S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Degree programme1
Click here for Terms and Conditions for Rebates and Offers.Non-Tuition FeesFor Singaporean & PR Students
- Non-Refundable Application Fee: S$192.60
- Student Development Fee: S$278.202
Payment for this fee will be included in the first instalment.
The Student Development Fee covers the provision of a comprehensive range of initiatives aimed at enhancing the career and industry-readiness of Kaplan students, such as programmes aimed at improving interpersonal skills, technical and digital skills, as well as career advisory and job matching services.Payment ScheduleFor Singaporean & PR Students
Instalment 1: S$ 4,272.90 (includes Student Development Fee S$278.20)
Instalment 2: S$ 3,994.70
Instalment 3: S$ 3,994.70
Instalment 4: S$ 3,994.70
Instalment 5: S$ 3,994.70
Instalment 6: S$ 3,994.50
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Note: Fees remain subject to change. Applicant will be charged the prevailing fees at the time of application. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years