This Diploma in Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) course helps students acquire the working knowledge for analysing financial and management accounting information. Students will learn to relate and apply accounting and finance principles to key business decisions.
Upon completion of this course, students can further their degree studies with our partner universities (subject to the university’s entry requirements).
- Double Skillsets
Earn combined skills and knowledge across two subject areas.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Direct Entry To University
Receive exemptions when you advance to a degree with us; subject to the university’s approval.
- Learn From Industry Practitioners
Gain industry insights with our industry-experienced lecturers.
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Banking & Financial Services
- Financial Analysis
The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.
- Academic Reading and Writing 2
- Business Accounting
- Business Ethics
- Business Decision Making
- Financial Management
- Principles of Accounting
Minimum Age Requirement
English Language Requirements
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Levels; OR
- PSB Academy Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Students with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
- GCE ‘O’ level English (grade 1 to 6); OR
- IELTS score of at least 5.5; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency programme; OR
- PSB Academy English Proficiency Test; OR
- An equivalent English language qualification
Duration & Intake
Students will be studying 9 modules, and are expected to complete the course within 12 months.
[Part-time option available]
- January, April, July, October
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
- Total Course Fee (New Students): S$6,634.00 (payable in 3 Instalments)
- Total Course Fee (Progressing Students): S$5,970.60 (payable in 3 Instalments)
Up to S$250 NTUC UTAP training subsidy available for this programme.International Students:
Mandatory FeesSingapore-based students:
- Total Course Fee: S$11,556.00 (Instalments varies by country)
- Application Fee: S$107.00
- Student Development Fee (New Students): S$321.00
- Application Fee: S$450.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (New Students): S$1,070.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (Progressing Students): S$321.00
- Student’s Pass issuance and multiple journey visa fees (varies by country): S$60 – S$90
Note: All fees are subject to annual revision.