This programme is designed for graduates from an IT-related discipline. It is a professional qualification designed to provide you with practical understanding and knowledge for managing IT use, change and development. You will learn new applied skills in the areas of knowledge management, data communications and business analysis. You will also increase your knowledge of IT and benefit from an emphasis on professional practice, effective communication and project management using technical and non-technical means.
Information Technology Project Management
IT Professional Practice
Information Technology Research Methods
Business Analysis and Systems Development Approaches
Applied Information Security Management
Data Resources Management
Information Technology Strategy
Foundations of Data Science
IT Group Project
The units offered may vary depending on the applicant’s academic backgrounds.
- Recognised Australian Computer Society (ACS) accredited Bachelor’s Degree in IT (AQF Level 7)
- Recognised Bachelors’ Degree (AQF Level 7) and an approved qualification in IT (AQF Level 8)
- Recognised Honours Degree (AQF Level 8) and 5 or more years of relevant experience
- Recognition of relevant and current informal or non-formal learning may be used for entry requirements and should be discussed with the Academic Chair.
The final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.English Requirement
Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirement. Click here for more information.
Duration & Intake
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme, and they have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 36 contact hours.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor of Transnational Education & Deputy Dean of Murdoch University are based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme Fee: S$28,312.20 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$192.60
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 29 October 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.