The Master of Laws in International Business Law (LLM) meets the current demand for specialist knowledge and skills in a rapidly expanding field. This programme provides you with the opportunity to explore the legal regulation of the world of international business, and acquire the knowledge and understanding of the different aspects of substantive and procedural law.
- International Corporate Law
- Transnational Commercial Law
- Corporate Criminality and Tax Evasion
- Advanced Legal Research Methods
- International Intellectual Property Law
- Conflict Resolution in Business
You may complete the programme within 12 months.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.English Requirement:
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Duration & Intake
This programme consists of 7 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 12 months.
Each module is supported with 24 contact hours. Dissertation is 3 hrs. Classes are generally conducted on weekdays evenings.
The actual cycle may vary depending on the nature of the programme and the lecturers’ availability. The University and Kaplan reserve the rights to alter the learning cycle, days and timing of the seminar if necessary.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of written assignments, projects, presentations or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Programme Fee:
- S$22,470 payable in 4 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here
for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$192.60
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 30 September 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.