This programme is designed to meet the needs of contemporary international businesses and blends academic excellence and professional skills, equipping you with marketable skills to operate and excel at strategic level across different sectors and in different countries. The programme has a strong emphasis on employability and enhancing employability skills, and will help you develop general communication and inter-personal skills.
The conclusion of your studies will enable you to acquire well-developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, creative problem solving, an entrepreneurial mindset and highly effective communication and research skills — all of which are demanded by employers around the world.
- Strategic Human Resources Management
- Global Marketing Management
- Managing Financial Performance
- International Operations and Project Management
- Strategic Leadership and Organisational Transformation
- Enterprise, Innovation and Creativity
- Contemporary Strategic Management in Global Contexts
- Dissertation (including Research Methods)
You may complete the programme within 12 months.
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- A minimum 2.2 Honours Degree from a British university or an equivalent overseas institution in any subject. Third Class Honours or Ordinary Degrees may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Applications from international applicants with equivalent qualifications are welcome. Please refer to your respective country page for further details on the equivalent qualifications accepted: https://www.bcu.ac.uk/international/bcu-in-your-country
- Other qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
- IELTS 6.0 (no band below 5.5)
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Duration & Intake
This programme consists of 8 units and may completed in a minimum of 12 months.
Each unit is supported with 40 contact hours except for Dissertation (including Research Methods) with 20 contact hours, and 3 hours of academic consultation and supervision.
Classes are generally conducted during daytime on weekdays.
The actual cycle may vary depending on the nature of the programme and the lecturers’ availability. The University and Kaplan reserve the rights to alter the learning cycle, days and timing of the seminar if necessary.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of written assignments, projects, presentations or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers University registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
For International Students
- Programme Fee:
- S$26,750 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in the Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Programme Fee:
- S$27,606 payable in 2 instalments
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition FeesNon-refundable application fees are as follows:
For International Students
- Application Fee: S$192.60
- Student Development Fee: S$278.20
- Application Fee: S$492.20
- Administration Fee: S$963 (includes application for Kaplan Student Access Card, Student’s Pass, Fee Protection Scheme and Medical Insurance)
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 October 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.