The Diploma programme consists of 8 units and may be completed in 8 months.
- Skills for Sports Science Professionals
- Sports and Exercise Biomechanics
- Nutrition and Metabolism
- Sports and Exercise Psychology
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Fundamentals of Sports and Exercise Science
- Sports Coaching
- Introduction to Management
The programme can be completed in 8 months and is taught over 4 terms of 8 weeks with each term covering 2 units. Each unit of this part-time programme will be delivered over an 8-week cycle and is timetabled to include assessment, consultation, technology integrated learning and 22 contact hours*.
*Please take note that the full duration of each unit as timetabled stands at 28 hours.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, projects or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
- Kaplan Foundation Diploma; or
- Mature candidates (30 years old or older with 8 years of work experience); or
- GCE A-Level; or
- Other private or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
GCE O-Level/NITEC/Higher NITEC holders can gain entry to the Diploma programmes after completing the Kaplan Foundation Diploma.
Please contact our Programme Consultant if you are one of the following:
English Language Requirement:
- GCE O-Level/NITEC/Higher NITEC holder
- GCE N-Level holder and students who do not meet the entry requirements to enquire on alternative programmes available
- GCE O-Level English (Grade 1 to 7) or equivalent; or
- Kaplan English Placement Test
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers lectures, tutorials, workshops and assessments such as assignments, tests, examinations, projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Diploma/Advanced Diploma (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme Fee:
- Instalment 1: S$1,701.50
- Instalment 2: S$1,701.50
- Instalment 3: S$1,401.50
- Instalment 4: S$1,401.50
Total Fees: S$6,206
- Receive S$200 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in our Diploma programme. T&Cs apply.
Students with GCE O-level/NITEC/Higher NITEC qualifications will be required to take Foundation Diploma programme. The number of foundation units required is subject to assessment by the Academic Board.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 30 December 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.