The Advanced Diploma in International Events Management and MICE programme aims to provide students with a managerial orientation towards events management. Students will be equipped with management principles as well as operations perspectives of managing events and MICE businesses.
This is a 8-months part-time programme, covering 6 modules with a total of 216 contact hours.
Classes are usually held 3 times a week.
Modules consists of:
• Event Marketing
• Tourism and Event Management
• Research for Event and MICE Management
• Human Resource Management
• Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) Management
• Capstone Project: International Event Planning and Development
Application fee: S$107.00 (Non-refundable)
Total Programme Fee: S$4,601.00*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Note: All fees are subjected to change