The Advanced Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management programme aims to provide students with a managerial orientation towards tourism and hospitality management. Students will be equipped with an integrated knowledge of management principles and the operations of the Tourism and Hospitality industries.
This is a 8-months part-time programme, covering 6 modules with a total of 216 contact hours.
Classes are usually held 3 times a week.
Modules consists of:
• Introduction to Tourism and Hospitality
• Tourism and Event Management
• Research for Tourism and Hospitality Management
• Human Resource Management
• Tourism Destination Management
• Capstone Project: Tourism and Hospitality Management
Application fee: S$107.00 (Non-refundable)
Total Programme Fee: S$4,601.00*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Note: All fees are subjected to change