The Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing programme aims to equip students with the specialised knowledge and skills to plan, implement, measure and evaluate digital marketing strategies, and how these can contribute to building and sustaining successful and integrated digital marketing campaigns.
This is a 8-months part-time programme, covering 6 modules with a total of 216 contact hours.
Classes are usually held 3 times a week.
Modules consists of:
• Introduction to Digital Marketing
• Digital Marketing Communications
• Consumer Behaviour
• Advanced Topics in Digital Marketing
• Strategic Marketing
• Capstone Project: Digital Marketing Planning and Strategy
Application fee: S$107.00 (Non-refundable)
Total Programme Fee: S$4,601.00*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Note: All fees are subjected to change