The Certificate in Retailing programme aims to equip students with the basic knowledge and skills needed at the frontline work environment and also provides an opportunity for career advancement in the Retail industry.
This is a 6-months part-time programme, covering 4 modules with a total of 120 contact hours.
Classes are usually held 3 times a week.
Modules consists of:
• Understanding Customers
• Introduction to Retailing
• Effective Performance in a Retail Environment
• Retail Store Operations
Application fee: S$107.00 (Non-refundable)
Total Programme Fee: S$2,500.00*
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST
* Programme fee excludes textbooks
* Note: All fees are subjected to change