Accounting plays an essential role in business being able to discuss finance and accounting concepts competently is a skill highly sought after by the employers in all sectors.
Studying Accounting alongside Business Management will position you for roles across all business sectors. This degree will help you develop a deep understanding of accounting practices embedded within a broader business setting, providing you with the skillset to give you a head start in your career.
1. Strategic Management Principles & Practice
2. Contemporary Business Issues
3. Advanced Corporate Finance
4. International Developments in Accounting
5. Forensic Accounting
6. Global Corporate Accounting
Intake dates :
Nov -3 Feb
12 months (Full time or part time)
Local Full-time/Part-time: $16,500