Effective leadership is no longer simply about managing individual disciplines such as HR, marketing and finance. It is about bringing them together. You must nurture integration, collaboration and change to improve individual and team performance. This is the foundation of our Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation (EMLSI) Degree Programme. We live and work in a new era of interconnected, international business, defined by new products and technologies that demand new business models and strategies for profit generation and value creation. It means that leaders today need to think and work differently. Innovation and integration are now leadership imperatives, which leads us to ask business, government and academia the question: what kind of development do the leaders of tomorrow actually want and need?
||Developing High Performance Work Systems
||Leadership Dynamics – From Follower to Leader
||Manager as a Performance Coach
||Leading from Strategy to Operations
||Managing Uncertainty through Scenario Planning
||Rethinking Strategic Value of Markets and Consumers
||Creating Value for Organisations
||Managing a Global Business
||Stakeholder Governance in a Business Society Ecosystem
||Capstone Consultancy Project
The Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation (E-Learning) programme accepts the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (in any field) and a minimum of three years supervisory/managerial experience
- A Diploma with a minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience, three years supervisory/managerial experience, will be considered on a case-by-case-basis
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University
ApplicationApplicants are required to complete the application by providing:
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement, which can be found here: – https://www.murdoch.edu.au/docs/default-source/study/admissions/international/minimum-english-language-requirements-undergraduate.pdf
- Duly completed and signed application form
- List of qualifications, certificates and proof of official transcript from each institution attended (Certified copy of the official transcript is acceptable)
- Photocopy of passport or identification card
- A CV/Resume including your supervisory experience with two references
- 1 passport-sized photograph
- Programme application fee
Please note that the application is not complete without all the items stated above. As the programme involves regular use of internet, email and other online resources, students must possess a personal computer and have an internet connection to access materials electronically from the university and to participate in appropriate pedagogic interaction.
Duration & Intake
Delivery & Assessment Methods
Activity-based Online Approach – Leadership, Strategy and Innovation – 11 units over 12 months.
One unit per month incorporating 24 hours of online learning and collaboration.
Graduation & Recognition
- Lectures and readings
- Case study discussions and debates
- Course notes and knowledge transfer sessions
- Quizzes and assessments
- Video journals and podcasts
- Online collaboration sessions
Students who successfully complete and pass the units stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Executive Master in Leadership, Strategy and Innovation
from Murdoch University. The Master’s Degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Australia.Commencement Month
There are 3 intakes per year:
Please contact our programme consultant to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme fee: S$27,820.04 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join apply for a Master’s our Degree programme. T&Cs apply. Please refer https://www.kaplan.com.sg/course/master/business-and-management/executive-master-leadership-strategy-innovation-e-learning/
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
For more information, you may contact Maybank Education Loan or OCBC Frank Education Loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 28 February 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.