The Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology (Clinical Psychology) (Top-up) is a direct Honours Degree, which consists of 11 modules and may be completed in a minimum of 18 months in Singapore. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings and weekends.
- PY0547 Psychobiology, Cognition and Individual Differences
- PY0548 Advanced Experimental Methods and Laboratory Experience
- PY0546 Advanced Qualitative and Survey Methods and Laboratory Experience
- PY0549 Social and Developmental Psychology and Psychopathology
- PY0533 Eating Disorders
- PY0536 Positive Psychology
- PY0663 Psychology Project
- PY0661 Neuropsychology and Cognitive Science
- PY0662 Mental Health Difficulties and Therapeutic Approaches
- PY0650 Alcoholism
- PY0665 Mental Health Problems and Crime
Minimum Entry Requirements:
– Polytechnic Diploma
– Kaplan Diploma
– Other Private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
– In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University
– IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
– Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement (https://www.northumbria.ac.uk/international/international-admissions/english-language-requirements/)
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs.
- Programme fee:
- S$23,540.00 (11 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree course. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years.
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 November 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.