This Degree programme aims to impart key software engineering principles and latest programming techniques to aspiring Programmers and Software Engineers.
This Degree programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Advanced Programming Concepts
- Getting Usability into Development Environments
- Introduction to Software Engineering
- Web-Script Programming
- Discrete Mathematics and Functional Programming
- Reliable and Secure Systems
- Advanced Software Engineering
- Data Warehousing and Mining
- Distributed Systems and Parallel Programming
- Final Year Engineering Project
For more information, please fill up the enquiry form so that our programme consultants can get back to you.
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.English Requirements:
- Successful completion of an approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English can be considered.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement2
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme tuition fee: S$23,540.00 (11 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*.
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here
for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
- Non-refundable application fee2: S$181.90
Note: all prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 November 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.