The Degree aims to meet the current and projected needs for qualified sports professionals in Singapore (ie. by equipping the workforce with specialist sport education) in light of the nation’s development of the Sports Hub and the hosting of international sporting competitions in the coming years.
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Sports and Exercise Science programme will give you a new and exciting perspective on the world of sports, exercise, health and physical fitness. Studying sports and exercise science with a scientific approach will help you to understand the physiology, biomechanics and psychology of sport, exercise and physical activity.
- Professional Skills and Development 2
- Metabolism in Exercise
- Exercise Physiology
- Sports Injuries and Exercise Rehabilitation
- Health and Active Lifestyle
- Applied Biomechanics and Movement Analysis
- Sport and Performance Psychology
- Applied and Environmental Sports Science
- Movement Analysis
- Applied Sports Psychology
- Issues in Sport and Exercise Science
- Research Project and Skills in Sports Science
- Environments Shape Physical Activity: Translating Research into Practice
Minimum Entry Requirements:
– Polytechnic Diploma
– Kaplan Diploma
– Other private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University.
– IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
– Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers University registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Programme Fee: S$26,750.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol in our Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition FeesNon-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated, and are accurate as of 1 October 2019. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.