How do we understand relationships and interpret the behaviour of others? What drives people to act, respond, remember and recognise things in the way they do? Is it possible to predict with complete certainty how someone will behave? At the University of Essex, you can satisfy your curiosity about how our mind works and what drives human behaviour.
The Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology (Top-up) is a direct Honours Degree which consists of 14 modules and may be completed 18 months in Singapore. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings and weekends.
- Statistics for Psychologists, 2nd Year
- Developmental Psychology
- Social Psychology
- Brain and Behaviour
- Seeing and Hearing
- Memory Attention and Language
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Cognitive Neuropsychology
- Psychology of Body, Senses and Existence
- Ageing: Mind, Brain and Behaviour
- Judgement and Decision-making
- Culture and Psychology
- Psychology Project
Minimum Entry Requirements:
– Polytechnic Diploma
– Kaplan Diploma
– Other private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with the University
– IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
– Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs:
- Programme Fee: S$23,540.00 payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend a friend to enrol for our Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&Cs apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition FeesNon-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
Note: All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated, and are accurate as of 1 July 2019. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.