This Degree programme provides a strong grounding in two closely related fields of Computing and Digital Forensics. It is suitable for those seeking a career in Cybersecurity or Computer Forensics investigation.
With a 50% hands-on learning approach1, students will learn how to utilise digital forensic tools such as Forensic Toolkit (FTK Imager), The Sleuth Kit and the IDA Pro disassembler to solve real-world complex problems.
This Degree programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Forensic Fundamentals
- Operating Systems and Internetworking
- Forensic Investigations
- Ethical Hacking
- Virtualisation and Cloud Computing
- Malware Forensics
- Individual Project (Engineering)
- Security and Cryptography
- Vulnerability Discovery and Exploitation
- Advanced Networks
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.English Requirements:
- Successful completion of an approved Diploma qualification or higher, where the language of instruction was English can be considered.
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement2
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme tuition fee: S$23,540.00 (11 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*.
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here
for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
- Non-refundable application fee2: S$181.90
Note: all prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 November 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.