Ranked among the Top 1% of institutions worldwide1 and one of the few elite business schools to hold the ‘Triple Crown’ accreditation2 from AACSB (US), AMBA (UK), EQUIS (Europe) and University College Dublin (UCD) delivers top quality Business Bachelor’s Degrees to help students fulfil their goals.
All Degrees awarded by University College Dublin (UCD) with programmes delivered via Kaplan in Singapore, are accredited by the Chinese Service Center of Scholarly Exchange (CSCSE), an affiliation to the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China 3.
This Bachelor of Business Studies programme is designed to develop future business leaders with focus on the specific discipline of Digital Business. Students will be exposed to popular subjects such as Digital Business Infrastructure and Applications, Business Analytics, Digital Business and Social Media Strategy.
Every August, students will have the opportunity to attend the annual Summer School at the UCD Belfield campus in Ireland and undertake two modules – Business Strategy and Operation Management.
This Degree programme may be completed in a minimum of 18 months on a part-time basis. Below is the programme structure:
- Business Strategy
- Cross Cultural Management
- Digital Business
- Economic Policy and the Global Environment
- The Future of Organisations and Work
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
- Data Analysis for Decision Makers
- Digital Business Infrastructure and Applications
- Digital Business and Social Media Strategy
This Degree programme accepts a wide range of qualifications, which includes:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas and/or Foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
In all cases, the final decision on admission to the programme rests with the University.
Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement4
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme tuition fee: S$23,540.00 (payable in 6 instalments)
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree programme*
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fee: S$181.90
Note: All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown. All fees are subject to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 November 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.