This programme introduces you to the world of Business whilst allowing you to combine key business subjects with functional areas. It equips students with a clear understanding of the management challenges in this sector, and prepares them for managerial posts in the hospitality and tourism industries.
- HR9508-EMPLOYABILITY & CAREER PLANNING
- HR9510-HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- NX9524-DIGITAL BUSINESS
- TM9537-UNDERSTANDING TOURISM
- NX9523-BUSINESS PROFESSIONAL PRACTICE
- TM9535-TOURISM INDUSTRY OPERATIONS AND MANAGEMENT
- HR9610-CRITICAL ORGANIZATIONAL ANALYSIS
- SM9627-SUSTAINABLE STRATEGIES
- TM9636-INNOVATION AND CREATIVITY IN TOURISM, HOSPITALITY AND EVENTS
- TM9635-BUSINESS, SPORTS AND MEGA EVENTS
Minimum Entry Requirements:
- Polytechnic Diploma
- Kaplan Diploma
- Other Private Diplomas or foreign qualifications will be assessed on a case by case basis
- In all cases, the final admissions decision to the programme rests with the University
- IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
- Applicants are required to meet the University’s English language requirement
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
◦ S$21,935.00 (11 modules) payable in 6 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our Degree course. T&Cs apply.
Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years