The MBA (Global) programme is a very distinctive early career MBA, delivered by leading academics and industry experts. The skills and expertise gives you outstanding thought and leadership to transform your global career.
Each module provides an advanced and applied understanding of key aspects of international business and aims to produce a master's graduate who is fully conversant with global business through practical application and leading-edge theory.
The course is focused specifically on employability and enhancing employability skills. The course will also help you develop a personal development portfolio for use in future resume and job applications by enabling you to better articulate your skills, abilities and achievements.
1. Global Supply Chain Management
2. Strategic Management
3. Leadership and Culture in Organisational Contexts
4. Knowing and Developing Yourself for Professional Success
5. Business Across Cultures
6. Principles of Business Finance
7. Developing Enterprise
8. Project Management
9. Project (to choose one area): Entrepreneurship, Executive Company, Consultancy
Note: No Dissertation
Intake dates :
Nov -3 Feb
12 months (Full time or part time)
Local Full-time: $25,500
Local Part-time: $23,800