This is the course for aspiring F&B Professionals with a passion to deepen knowledge and skillsets in F&B service industry, and pursue global careers.
Through the WSQ Specialist Diploma in Food Services (Food and Beverage Service), we aim to:
- Prepare learners for career advancement opportunities in the fast-growing F&B industry.
- Equip learners with advanced knowledge and skillsets in F&B service management. It includes managing F&B operations, lead and manage work teams, and optimising sales, amongst others.
This course will benefit F&B personnel interested in administering operationally-efficient and effective purchasing and receiving procedures to better manage inventory control systems, such as;
- Sales managers
- Outlet supervisors
- Assistant managers
- Area managers
Upon successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded a WSQ Specialist Diploma in Food Services (Food and Beverage Service).
- WSQ Manage Cost and Quality Controls (SSF)
- WSQ Manage Food and Beverage Operations (SSF)
- WSQ Administer Purchasing and Receiving Procedures (SSF)
- WSQ Manage Customer Services (SSF)
- WSQ Manage Training (SSF)
- WSQ Conduct Staff Performance Assessment Process (SSF)
- WSQ Lead and Manage Work Teams (SSF)
- WSQ Optimise Sales (SSF)
- WSQ Manage Site/Outlet and Equipment Maintenance (SSF)
- WSQ Manage Inventory Control System (SSF)
- A minimum of ‘O’ Levels qualifications and above or its equivalent (i.e. WSQ Work Place Literacy and Numeracy Skills Level 5) is required.
- Learners must have a minimum of 2 years of work experience at Supervisory or Management Level in Food and Beverage Service
Duration & Intake
This programme is designed and priced on a modular basis to be flexible so they support when you want to learn.
Fees & Funding
||$6170 (before funding)
|Funding / Grants
- Skillsfuture Credit
- Skills Development Fund
SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) subsidies (funding) available for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents (PR).
In addition, all Singaporeans aged 25 and above can use their S$500 SkillsFuture Credit from the Government to pay for a wide range of approved skills-related courses. Visit the SkillsFuture Credit website (www.skillsfuture.sg/credit) to choose from the courses available on the SkillsFuture Credit course directory.