This course aims to develop student’s ability to learn and apply a range of knowledge, understanding and skills at a detailed level in the business context. The course helps students to use their learning in a wide range of complex tasks and situations, and develop their supervisory skills.
- To gain knowledge of the internal and external business environment and to develop a range of enterprise skills.
- To acquire a broad knowledge and understanding of advanced business calculations in relation to simple and compound interest, stock exchanges, business ownership, profitability and liquidity, investment appraisal, bankruptcy, depreciation of business assets and index numbers.
- To acquire the ability to apply this knowledge and understanding in a business situation.
- To gain knowledge and understanding of related business terminology.
- To bring marketing knowledge up to date with the latest trends and industry changes.
>> Minimum Age 16 years and above.
>> Academic Level : Min 3 GCE N Level Passes
>> Language proficiency
Pass in GCE N Level English. Student whose first language
medium of instruction on their qualifying programme is not English will be required to demonstrate a proficiency of ILETS 4.5 or equivalent.
>> Work Experience Mature candidate at least 21 years old with 2 years of working experience.
You may apply to EASB either by visiting EASB Balestier Campus
mail your application to East Asia Institute of Managment, 9 Ah Hood Road, Singapore 329975
Duration & Intake
Mode & Duration
Average Teacher-Student Ratio
- Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing and Analytics
- Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Customer Experience and Communications
- Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Modern Marketing Principles
Fees & Funding
| International students
| Tuition Fees
|| S$ 4,708.00
| Application and Enrolment
|| S$ 160.50
|| S$ 4,868.50 (Including GST)
| Medical Insurance
| FPS Insurance or Escrow Bank Charge
Other miscelleneous fees may apply (Please click here for more information)
Application and Enrolment Fee is non-refundable.
All prices are effective for intakes from August 2014.
Start of class is subjected to minimum class size achieved.