Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering programme will enhance learners with skills to develop their opportunities in the various industries like telecommunication, IT, electronic, built environment especially in the Building Maintenance, competent in performing electrical works, energy management and set up effective maintenance programme & procedures.
- Minimum 3 ‘O’ level or equivalent qualification including English -C6 and any 2 science subjects – C6 (or),
- International secondary level qualification with English, Mathematics and Science (or),
- Candidate with Certificate in Engineering Foundation from Capital College of Management And Technology (or),
- Matured student with more than 3 years relevant working experience will be considered (or),
- Other qualification with experience will be considered case to case basis.
Duration & Intake
Part & Full Time (6 Months)
Fees & Funding