The Diploma in Sport and Exercise Sciences (Sport Coaching) is targeted at sport science and coaching practitioners who are focused on skill development and high-performance sports. Students pursuing this programme can expect to be adequately and rigorously trained in functional anatomy, nutrition, psychology, sport coaching, and analysis of skills, among other modules.
- Purpose-Built Sports Lab
Study in an industry-standard facility focused on optimising athlete performance through sport science technology such as speed gates and 3D motion cameras.
- Learn From Industry Practitioners
Gain industry insights from our experienced team of sport science lecturers, which include certified personal trainers and sport coaches.
- Double Certificate
Be industry-recognised with ACE Certified Personal Trainer along with your diploma.
- Open to N-Level Graduates
Mode of Assessment
- Professional Studies
- Functional Anatomy
- Sport and Exercise Nutrition
- Principles of Weight Training
- Sport and Exercise Psychology
- Physiology of Sport and Exercise
- Sport Coaching
- Biomechanics of Sport and Exercise
Assessment of this programme may include assignments, tests, projects, reports, lab work and final examinations.
- 2 GCE ‘O’ level with min grade C6 or equivalent: OR
- 3 GCE ‘N’ level or equivalent: OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Candidates with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
English Language Requirements
- GCE ‘O’ level English (grade 1 to 7); OR
- IELTS score of 5.5; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Proficiency programme; OR
- PSB Academy English Proficiency Test (A retest score range is allowed for marks between 35-39); OR
- WPL Literacy Level 5; OR
- Post-Secondary Qualifications, where certified that English is the sole medium of instruction; OR
- Professional Qualifications (ie: WSQ, LCCI, ACCA etc.); OR
- An equivalent of English language qualification
Duration & Intake
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
New Students: S$6,848.00
Progressing Students: S$6,184.60
Payment Instalments: 4Up to S$250 NICA/NTUC UTAP training subsidy available for this programme.All fees are subject to annual revision.Mandatory Fees
Application Fee: S$107.00
ACE Fee: S$500
*ACE Fee is only applicable for students who wishes to take the ACE Certified Personal Trainer Exam
All fees are subject to annual revision.