This MBA course is aimed at developing candidates with skills to join a new generation of strategic business leaders, learning to create, develop and sustainably grow organisations which competitively operate in a global context.
This course reflects on current business systems, standards, and practices from around the world and draws upon international case studies and fosters intercultural fluency among candidates.
In addition to academic skills and knowledge, candidates will also be exposed to real-life entrepreneurship and business research by undertaking a professional capstone project. They will emerge from the course with well developed powers of analysis, clear perspectives on strategy and strategic thinking, and highly effective communication and research skills.Highlights
- Build Your Global Management Finesse
From Leading in a Changing World to Managing International Trade, develop a global perspective on business.
Potential Career Opportunties
- 100% Coursework (No Exams)
Focus on what really matters – developing professional outcomes.
- Shaping the Business Leaders of Tomorrow
Strengthen strategic perspectives across leadership, project management and international trade, as you learn how to steer organisations that can competitively operate in a global context.
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- International Business Development & Consultancy
- International Sales & Marketing
- Strategic Management
- Marketing in a Global Age
- Managerial Finance
- Leading in a Changing World
- Project Management
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Managing International Trade
- Global HRM Strategies
- Entrepreneurship: Creating a Business Opportunity
- Entrepreneurship – Developing a Business Plan
The School of Postgraduate Studies may recommend modules for completion within the published duration. The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.
1 to 3 modules per trimester
Minimum Class Size: 15 Candidates
Mode of Assessment: Assessment of this programme includes coursework such as group work, in-class tests, written-reports, and presentations.
Maximum Candidature: The maximum candidature period for all candidates is 36 months (3 years) for full-time and 48 months (4 years) for part-time.
English Language Requirement
- A good honours undergraduate degree; OR
- At least 5 years of managerial work experience supported by relevant professional qualifications such as CMA, ACCA, CPA, CFA.
Careful monitoring of applications will be carried out to ensure that applicants are suited to the course. Where necessary, applicants are interviewed (remotely if applicable). Where deemed appropriate, a written exercise is administered to establish suitability.Minimum Age Requirement
21 years old
An adequate proficiency in English must be demonstrated and will be assessed during the induction phase of the course. The requirement is a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 with no component below 6.0 (or an equivalent English language test).
Duration & Intake
Full-time: 16 months
Part-time: 20 months
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
Enjoy these benefits when you apply for the following Coventry University master’s degree programmes by 21 March 2022 and enrol in the upcoming March 2022 part-time intake:
- Early bird promotional course fees at S$15,299.00 (4 instalments), and
- One complimentary set of the Identi3 personality profiling test, and
- Any two 2-day SPS professional courses (to be utilised before graduation)
General promo policy applies: https://www.psb-academy.edu.sg/becoming-a-student/promotions/Other Mandatory Fees
(Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and Work Pass holders)
- Application Fee: S$160.50
All fees are subject to annual revision.