This MSc Engineering Business Management aims to equip engineering professionals, who have acquired expertise in their engineering careers and desire to develop management skills to provide leadership and to contribute to a successful and competitive business.
The course will explore the key areas of business management theory, linking these to real life practice through the use of research, case studies and applied work, exploring different ways that management can significantly contribute to wealth creation, competitiveness, and even the advancement of society.
Candidates will also be introduced to all key aspects of managing a company in the engineering sector.
- Build Your Engineering Management Finesse
From Sustainability and the Environment to Global Engineering Strategy, develop complementary competencies in business decisions and leadership skills.
Potential Career Opportunities
- 100% Coursework (No Exams)
Focus on what really matters – developing professional outcomes.
- Complete within 12 Months
With a time investment of 12 months full-time and 15 months part-time, graduate with an Master’s Degree in Engineering Business Management.
- Aerospace & Avionics Engineering
- Building Services Engineering
- Global Lean and Agile Operations
- Financial Decision Making and Risk Analysis
- Leadership and People Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Management of Quality
- Sustainability and the Environment
- Global Engineering Strategy
- Study Skills and Research Methods
- Masters Dissertation
The School of Postgraduate Studies may recommend modules for completion within the published duration. The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.
Terms: 1 to 3 modules per trimester.
Minimum Class Size: 15 Candidates
Mode of Assessment: Assessment of this programme includes coursework such as group work, in-class tests, written-reports, and presentations.
Maximum Candidature: The maximum candidature period for all candidates is 36 months (3 years).
Minimum Age Requirement
- A minimum of second-class honours degree in any engineering related subject or Management studies; OR
- A relevant professional qualification of an equivalent level; OR
- Candidates with a level 6 qualification (degree or equivalent) and 3 years minimum experience in an appropriate graduate level role; OR
- Candidates with other Higher level qualification and 5 years minimum experience in an appropriate graduate level role will be considered on a case by case basis.
21 years oldEnglish Language Requirement
Students whose first language is not English must demonstrate proficiency in the English language equivalent to IELTS 6.5.
Duration & Intake
Full-time: 12 months
Part-time: 15 months
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
Enjoy these benefits when you apply for the following Coventry University master’s degree programmes by 21 March 2022 and enrol in the upcoming March 2022 part-time intake:
- Early bird promotional course fees at S$15,299.00 (4 instalments), and
- One complimentary set of the Identi3 personality profiling test, and
- Any two 2-day SPS professional courses (to be utilised before graduation)
General promo policy applies: https://www.psb-academy.edu.sg/becoming-a-student/promotions/Other Mandatory Fees
(Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, and Work Pass holders)
- Application Fee: S$160.50
All fees are subject to annual revision.