This Diploma in Business Administration (Digital Marketing) course helps students acquire the working knowledge for both business and digital marketing techniques such as paid search advertising, display advertising, email marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO) and social media marketing on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
Students will be awarded the Google Analytics Certification after they complete the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) examination by Google Skillshop. Students must pass the GAIQ and the coursework to successfully pass the Digital Analytics module.
Upon completion of this course, students can further their degree studies with our partner universities (subject to the university’s entry requirements).
Earn both a diploma and a Google Analytics certificate
- Direct Entry to University
Receive exemptions when you advance to a degree with us; subject to the university’s approval.
- Learn From Industry Practitioners
Gain industry insights with our industry-experienced lecturers.
Potential Career Opportunities
- Business Development & Consultancy
- Digital Marketing & E-commerce
- Public Relations & Corporate Communication
^Students need to take the Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) examination by Google Skillshop.The delivery of modules is subject to change and may not follow the sequence as shown above.
- Academic Reading and Writing 2
- Business Decision Making
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Engagement and Loyalty
- Digital Analytics^
- Principles of Accounting
Minimum Age Requirement
English Language Requirements
- 2 GCE ‘A’ Levels; OR
- PSB Academy Certificate in Business Management; OR
- Mature candidates (≥30 years old with 8 years work experience); OR
- Students with other qualifications will be considered as case-by-case basis
- GCE ‘O’ level English (grade 1 to 6)(as a first language); OR
- IELTS with an overall score of at least 5.5; OR
- PSB Academy’s Certificate in English Programme; OR
- PSB Academy English Proficiency Test; OR
- An equivalent English language qualification
Duration & Intake
Students will be studying 9 modules, and are expected to complete the course within 12 months.
[Part-time option available]
- January, April, July, October
Fees & Funding
Total Course Fees
- Total Course Fee (New Students): S$6,634.00 (payable in 3 Instalments)
- Total Course Fee (Progressing Students): S$5,970.60 (payable in 3 Instalments)
Up to S$250 NTUC UTAP training subsidy available for this programme.International Students:
Mandatory FeesSingapore-based students:
- Total Course Fee: S$11,556.00 (Instalments varies by country)
- Application Fee: S$107.00
- Student Development Fee (New Students): S$321.00
- Application Fee: S$450.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (New Students): S$1,070.00
- Student Induction and Development Fee (Progressing Students): S$321.00
- Student’s Pass issuance and multiple journey visa fees (varies by country): S$60 – S$90
Note: All fees are subject to annual revision.