Mechanical Engineering is the broadest of all engineering disciplines. It is concerned with the design, manufacture, operation and maintenance of mechanical devices, equipment and systems. The mechanical programme offers a sound introduction to the fundamental principles of engineering science and practice. Concentration on underlying principles and development of learning ability prepare graduates for varying careers where they can continue to expand their skills.
Programme duration: 32 months
Intakes: January, May, September
- GCE A-Levels (minimum 3 subjects); OR
- A 3-year Diploma from a local Polytechnic or equivalent; OR
- Completion of the Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Technology from PSB Academy; OR
- Other Diploma or equivalent qualification would be assessed on a case by case basis.
English Language Requirements:
- Applicants should either possess a diploma from a recognised institution where English is the sole medium of instruction; OR
- IELTS 6.0 (with no subbands below 6.0)
Fees & Funding
- Course fees: From $35,887.67 (with exemptions)
- Course fees: $69,426.74 (without exemptions)
* All fees inclusive of 7% GST and may be subject to change annually
* Course fees are payable in instalments
* Programme fee excludes textbooks