Objectives Successful completion of the course will enable students to: a. Understand security management requirements; b. Understand alternative security management strategies and methods; c. Propose effective methods for solving security management problems; d. Compare and evaluate different approaches to security management.
This course introduces security management at an elementary level. The list of topics includes:
1. What is security and why is it necessary?
2. Security management - systems, models and frameworks.
3. Internal control, audit and security.
4. Risk analysis.
5. Business continuity planning.
6. Information security, governance and the law.
At least 21 years of age
Have 2 years of full-time work experience, or have fully discharged full-time NS liability, or are currently employed on a full-time basis.
Degree in Engineering/Science or
Polytechnic Diploma with relevant working experience
Fees & Funding
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: