The Diploma in International Hospitality Management offers students practical knowledge in the hospitality, attractions and tourism industry, as well as to develop their work skills.
Students will gain foundation knowledge in areas such as Tourism Systems and the Environment, Financial Accounting 1, Principles of Management, Innovation and Entrepreneurship 1, Front Office Operations, and Dietary Hygiene and Practicum.
Upon completion of the Diploma programme, students will be able to progress to Advanced Diploma, Bachelor and Masters programmes.
- To equip graduates with the necessary knowledge and skills, so that they can be effective and immediate contributors to the industry.
- To develop students with a functional understanding of the roles and responsibilities of key operational departments in the organisation.
- To cultivate problem-solving skills, improve communication ability and work effectively as individuals as well in teams.
1. Financial Accounting I
2. Innovation & Entrepreneurship I
3. Principles of Management
4. Front Office Operations
5. Dietary Hygiene & Practicum
6. Tourism Systems & the Environment
- 2 GCE A-Level OR
- EASB Foundation Programme OR
- LCCI Diploma Level 3 OR or
- 12-Year High School Graduates
English Proficiency Requirement:
Minimum EASB ETEDP Level 2 / IELTS 5.0 / GCE O-Level C6
(For mature students who do not meet the above minimum academic entry requirements but have prior learning or work experience in the relevant fields, please contact EASB for consultation.)
Duration & Intake
Intake dates :
Jan / Apr / Jul / Sep
Duration : 6 months
Fees & Funding
Local Full time/part time: $8.950