The BSc (Hons) International Accounting programme is a final year degree programme that provides learners with the skills required to work in an international organisation, focusing on the global business environment. Students will develop the ability to analyse and evaluate real organisations, and effectively communicate views and opinions.
Coursework-based assessments and examinations.
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the course structure will be awarded the Bachelor of Science (Honours) International Accounting (Top Up) from University of Northampton.
- International Tax Systems
- International Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Strategy
- International Money and Finance
- Accounting Project
17 years old
Obtained at least a Pass in any one of the following:
- TMC Higher Diploma in Business (all specialisations)
- TMC HIgher Diploma in Business Studies (all specialilsations)
- SQA HND Business
- Relevant Polytechnic Diploma*
Advanced / Higher Diploma in ( Business / Management / Accounting / Marketing ) from Private Education Institutions*
If English is not your first language, you will be required to have any of the following or equivalent:
- Completed a Higher/Advanced Diploma where medium of instruction is English
- IELTS 6.0
*Subject to University’s approval
March/ July/ November
* Duration may be shorter depending on calendar approved by the university.
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: