About The Programme
If you are aiming to work in a senior management role, a Master of Business Administration (MBA) will help you gain the professional and personal skills you need to succeed. The MBA is oriented to the needs of the business leaders of today and tomorrow. It equips graduates with professional expertise in business administration that is highly prized by employers world-wide.
Murdoch MBA graduates are well-placed to pursue rewarding careers and leadership roles within business, government and non-government organisations. Results from the 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey Report indicate robust employment opportunities, with 90% of the companies in Asia Pacific, as well as over 90% of Fortune 100, 500 and other publicly traded companies, planning to hire MBA graduates.
The Murdoch Advantage
- World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old by Times Higher Education Young University Rankings 2019 – Top 351 Global Universities under 50 years old
- Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
- Murdoch University Faculty
The collective expertise of Murdoch University Singapore Office’s teaching staff, comprising both industry experts and academics with PhD qualifications, allows students to gain practical learning and critical thinking skills.
You have the flexibility to plan your own schedule and study at your own pace.
- Professional Accreditation, Recognition & Memberships
The programmes are accredited and recognised by professional bodies.
- Technology-integrated Learning
Technology-integrated learning refers to a study experience in which students achieve a given set of learning outcomes by interacting in more than one medium. This approach involves the meaningful and balanced use of digital media such as recorded lectures, podcasts, text or graphics, with other elements such as a video or quiz. It may even encompass active learning methods such as student-generated blogs, where appropriate.
With technology-integrated learning, students will not only reap the benefits of face-to-face guidance and collaboration but also – in carrying out some of their learning online – benefit from added flexibility and control over the time, place, path and pace of learning.
- Studiosity – an on-demand, study-support service
Students will be given additional academic support via the access to Studiosity which is an on-demand, study-support service. Trained network subject specialists are available to offer you help.
- Murdoch University is recognised by the Australian government
- Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Part-time programme: 12 monthsCommencement Month
There are 3 intakes per year:
Please contact our programme consultant to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Accounting for Managers
Business, Society and the Environment
Global Business in the Asian Century
Leading the Engaged Enterprise
Strategies for Growth and Excellence
Data, Metrics, Reporting and Analytics
Economics and Business Strategy
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
Human Resource Management Perspectives
International Business Negotiations
Managing Strategic Risk and Projects
Organisational Behaviour and Management
Strategic Marketing Management
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of relevant working experience
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration awarded by Murdoch University or its equivalent
- Other equivalent qualifications with 2 years of relevant working experience will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
The final decision on admission to the programme rests with the university.English Requirement
- IELTS 6.0 (no band below 6.0)
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirement. Click here for more information.
Duration & Intake
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme, and they have the flexibility to plan their study schedule and attend classes once or twice a week depending on their study load. Classes are conducted on weekday evenings or weekends to suit the busy schedules of students enrolled in this programme. Each unit is supported with 24 contact hours.
The Pro Vice-Chancellor of Transnational Education & Deputy Dean of Murdoch University are based in Singapore to oversee all academic aspects and ensure a high standard of academic delivery here.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
Fees & Funding
The total fee covers university registration, lectures/tutorials/workshops and assessments such as assignments/tests/examinations/projects (where applicable), programme materials in digital format, Degree (if earned) and transcript.
Education LoanChoice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Programme Fee:
- S$23,561.40 payable in 3 instalments
- Receive S$400 referral fee when you recommend your friend to enrol in our Master’s Degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here
for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-Tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application Fee: S$192.60
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 29 October 2020. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.