Reasons to choose Murdoch University
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration provides the opportunity to develop basic analytical skills needed to make sound business decisions. It focuses on the management of organisations and provides unit choices in two other key business disciplines.
More reasons to choose Murdoch University
- World’s Top 100 Universities under 50 years old (Times Higher Education Young University 2017 – Top 200 global universities under 50 years old)
- Top 100 Best Universities in the Asia-Pacific region (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2017)
- World’s Top 100 Most International Universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016 – Top 200 Most International Universities)
GRADUATION AND DEGREE
- Complete in 4 months
- 100% coursework
- 4 Industry-relevant modules
- Gain direct entry to MBA and complete another 4 modules to obtain the MBA certification
- Flexibility to plan your study schedule at your own pace
- The Dean from Murdoch University is based in Singapore to oversee the academic aspects of the programmes and to ensure a high standard of academic delivery here. This is an exclusive arrangement by Murdoch University.
- Member of The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
Students who successfully complete and pass the modules stipulated in the programme structure will be awarded the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
from Murdoch University
The degree will be the same as that awarded to on-campus graduates in Murdoch University Australia.
STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
The programme consists of 4 units and may be completed in 4 months.
Specified Electives. Choose 2 units only:
||Accounting for Managers
||Organisational Behaviour and Management
||Strategic Marketing Management
||Strategic Research in International Markets
The Graduate Certificate in Business Administration programme accepts a wide range of qualifications. These include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher.
- Other professional qualifications will be assessed on case-by-case basis.
- For mature applicants who are Diploma holders with a minimum of 10 years of working experience can be considered.
- In all cases, the final decision for admission to the programme rests with Murdoch University.
Additional Entry Requirement
- Applicants are required to meet Murdoch University’s English language requirement.
Duration & Intake
Students will attend a combination of lectures, tutorials and workshops in this programme. This Graduate Certificate in Business Administration programme consists of 4 units and may be completed in 4 months.
Each unit is assessed by any combination of class participation, written assignments, project or examinations. Assessment methods may vary according to individual unit requirements.
There are 2 intakes per year. Please contact our programme consultant to obtain a copy of the class schedules.
Fees & Funding
The tuition fee covers university registration, study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
- Programme fee: S$8,560.00
- Choice of flexible repayment schemes available to suit your needs
- Standard Repayment: Pay your monthly instalments (principal and interest) once your loan is disbursed.
- Partial Repayment: Pay partial instalments for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Interest Servicing: Pay only interest for up to 3 years or till the end of your programme, whichever is earlier. Standard monthly instalments (principal and interest) will commence thereafter.
- Flexible repayment tenure of up to 8 years
Please click here for more information on Maybank Education loan and here for OCBC Frank Education loan. T&C apply, subject to bank’s approval.Non-tuition Fees
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
- Application fee: S$181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 1 May 2018. For more information about the programme, please contact our course consultant.