The MSc in International Management and Leadership Hospitality is designed as a career-entry programme for those with little or no experience in business management.
The programme develops reflective and critical thinking in professionals who aspire to be committed, competent, confident and creative. Students learn to be flexible and to apply strategy to achieve business sustainability.
Students will gain expertise in areas such as Critical Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Leadership, International Marketing, Organisational Behaviour, Global Issues and Challenges for Hospitality Managers, Introduction to Behavioural Finance, Strategic Management, Introduction to Management Accounting and Finance, Contemporary Issues in International Management.
Students will complete 12-months of Community Impact and Practice alongside taught classes.
1. Introduction to Management Accounting and Finance
2. Introduction to Behavioural Finance
3. International Marketing
4. Strategic Management
5. Critical Issues in Hospitality and Tourism Leadership
6. Organisational Behaviour
7. Contemporary Issues in International Management
8. Global Issues and Challenges for Hospitality Managers
9. Community Impact and Practice
Please enquire below for course fees and financial grants: