WSQ Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) aims to train educarers and center providers:
- To be professional and competent in their roles as educarers and reflective practitioners.
- To engage in strong partnerships with families and community.
- To equip with specialized knowledge and skills in good practices for infant care (2- 18 months)
- To apply the principles and concepts of developmental and culturally appropriate practice.
- To plan and provide quality activities to enhance holistic and optimal experiences for growth, development and learning in a safe environment.
- Module: Overview and Introduction to Early Years Landscape in Singapore
- Module: Principles of Infant and Toddler Development
- Module: Environment Design for Infant/Toddler Programmes
- Module: Infant/Toddler Curriculum
- Module: Partnerships with Families
- Module: Health, Safety and Well-being
- Module: Professional Placement
Completion of Secondary 2 or 8 years of formal education
- Minimum 21 Years of Age
- Attained average SOA 4 in WPL Series
Duration & Intake
- 300 Hours Part time (8 Months)
- 7 Modules
- Every Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 6.30pm to 9.30pm (Unless Otherwise Specified)
- Next Intake: 25 June 2018
Fees & Funding
Course Fee : SG$5,000 (No GST)
Application Fee : SG$50 (non-refundable)
Up to 95% Training Grant