WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years(ACEY) aims to train educarers and center providers:
- To be professional and skillful in reflective practice.
- To engage in strong partnerships with colleagues, families and community.
- To equip educarers with practical knowledge and skills to plan and implement programs, curriculum and environments for children from 2 months to 36 months.
- To apply and implement suggested practices stated in EYDF in the work with young children and families.
- To plan and provide quality activities to enhance holistic and optimal experiences for growth, development and learning in a safe environment.
- Module: Overview and Introduction to Early Years Landscape in Singapore
- Module: Principles and Practices in Early Years Care, Development and Learning
- Module: Programme Planning and Pedagogy
- Module: The Early Years Environment
- Module: Personal Growth & Professional Development
- Module: Partnership with Families and the Community
- Module: Health, Safety and Well-being
- Module: Professional Placement
Completed Secondary 4 education* or 10 years of formal education* and Attained an average SOA 5 in the WSQ WPL series; and
- Credit in EL1; or
- IELTS 5.5 (General) or
- SOA 5 for WPL (writing)
*Medium of instruction must be in English
Duration & Intake
- 600 Hours Part time (16 Months)
- 8 Modules
- Every Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 6.30pm to 9.30pm (Unless Otherwise Specified)
- Next Intake: 25 June 2018
Fees & Funding
Course Fee : SG$7,000 (No GST)
Application Fee : SG$50 (non-refundable)
Up to 95% Training Grant