The 1-day Art of Mixology course provides learners an opportunity to acquire knowledge on the types of cocktails, equipment used and the principle of appropriate garnishes for the various types of cocktails.
Corporate and group classes available upon request.
14 September 2019
9 November 2019
- Introduction to mixology
- Mixing methods and preparation of drink according to customer’s preferences
- Preparing alcoholic and non-alcoholic mixed beverages using various methods
- Categories of international cocktails and mocktails according to taste, colour and creativity
- Importance of hygiene, safety and sanitation in mixology
Learners must be at least 18 years old and are required to possess the following assumed knowledge and skills:
- Basic English communication skills that require active listening and interacting with customers and team members in a polite and friendly manner.
- Basic literacy skills to read and interpret beverage menus.
- Numeracy skills to calculate and measure ingredient quantities.
Saturday, 9am to 5pm
|Funding / Grants||