Reasons to choose Royal Holloway, University of London
Royal Holloway, University of London (RHUL) was admitted as Schools of the University of London in 1990. Today, the University of London is made up of 19 institutions and RHUL is one of them.
By choosing to study at Royal Holloway, one of the UK’s leading research intensive universities, you become part of a close knit community that’s all about inspiring you to succeed; academically, socially and culturally.
• A University of London college
• Close to 94% passing rate for 2016 graduates mostly obtaining First Class and Second Class Honours
• Taught by both RHUL and local faculties
• A combination of assignments & examinations
• One Honours Degree with two specialisations giving you the competitive edge
• The Degree awarded is the same as those on-campus graduates in Royal Holloway, University of London
• Direct entry to Year 2 and possible completion in 18 months (subject to University’s approval)
• Ranked 27th in the UK by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/17
• Ranked 173th in the World by Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2016/17
• Ranked 4th in the UK for Marketing by The Complete University Guide 2017
This programme covers all the key areas of management, from strategy to marketing, and from accounting to e-commerce. It offers a wide array of study topics and has a strong practical focus.
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Business and Management programme can be completed in a minimum of 18 months (Level 2 & 3) in Singapore.
Term 1 (3 Modules)
Marketing Strategy in context
Human resource Management
Term 2 (3 Modules)
Term 3 (2 Modules)
Choose 2 from the following:
The Global Economy
Term 4 (2 Modules)
Integrating Management: Business in Context
Integrating Management: Leadership and Innovation
Term 5 (3 Modules)
Choose 3 from the following:
Clusters, Small Business & Entrepreneurship
Advertising and Promotion
Brands & Marketing
International Financial Accounting
Accounting for Corporate Accountability
Strategic Management Accounting
Term 6 (3 Modules)
Asia Pacific Business
Honours in the degree will be awarded based on the total marks of all programmes in accordance with the university’s programme regulations.
• Polytechnic Diploma holders
• Global Diploma from Kaplan Higher Education Institution or Kaplan Higher Education Academy
• Private diploma holders (subject to university’s approval)
Additional Entry Requirements:
• Applicants admitted to the programme may be required to undertake additional Kaplan Diploma modules to fulfill the required prerequisite knowledge. The final decision rests with the university.
Each academic session is a 12-week period covering the required programme of study, with a total of 15 contact hours. It comprises of seminars conducted by local lecturers and visiting lecturers from Royal Holloway, University of London.
Assessment methods vary in accordance with the aims and outcomes of a specific topic or programme, but frequently involve a combination of in-programme assessment and formal end of academic session written examinations. In addition group and individual projects, in-programme tests, group and individual presentations, reports, quantitative analysis and essays are all used at some point during the programmes. For all assessments except in-programme tests, students receive detailed feedback from the examiner in a standardised format.
The tuition fee covers study guides, intensive seminars and workshops, assignments, examination (if applicable), projects, degree (if earned) and transcript.
• Programme fee: SGD 22,363.00 (12 modules) payable in 6 instalments
• Receive SGD 400 referral bursary when you recommend your friend to join our degree programme. T&Cs apply.
Education loans are available, subject to meeting the bank’s loan requirements.
Amex 0% interest on instalment payment effective 1st June 2017 (for instalments ranging 6 – 24 months)
Non-refundable application fees are as follows:
• Application fee: SGD 181.90
All prices are inclusive of 7% Goods & Services Tax (GST). Please refer to the official price list for a detailed breakdown.
*Note: All fees are subjected to change annually. The fees above have been updated and are accurate as of 18 Jan 2016. For more information about the programme, please contact our programme consultant.