Workplace has evolved into a multi-skills environment that all employees should have some concepts of Basic Accounting, Bookkeeping and Finance. This course teaches Accounting Principles together with examples. No prior background of Accounting or Bookkeeping is required. Participants will be shown step-by-step examples and prepare a set of accounts by the end of the workshop.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Outline the Bookkeeping and Accounting Principles
- Appreciate the common Bookkeeping jargons
- Understand the transformation of data from source documents into Income Statements and Balance Sheet
- Learn how to prepare a set of account document
Anyone who wishes to gain some practical aspects of basic Accounting.
- Principles of accounts
- Accounting Standards
- Accounts Classifications
- Accounting equation
- Source Documents
- Books of Original Entries
- Trail balance
- Income statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flows Statement
* Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- S$963.00* (including GST)
* Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- Pre-approved SDF Funding of S$28.00 for All Companies
- SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0025046
Structure Duration :
- Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
9am - 5pm
Commencement Date :
05 - 06 Apr 2017
24 - 25 Jul 2017
06 - 07 Dec 2017
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.