Do you know why you behave the way you do and why do others behave the way they do? Our behaviour styles do affect our interpersonal relations with others. How nice it would be to know yourself better especially when working with your team members or colleagues? Would it be better you know their behaviour style and how you could respond better?
This workshop will address that concern and answer those questions. You will capitalise on behavioural style, enhance your interpersonal relationships and communication with your fellow team members and colleagues at workplace.
You will acquire the skills to be aware of yourself and others, to accept yourself and others and to use strategies to adapt to different behaviour styles.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognise and apply the three “A’s” in building interpersonal relationships
- Interpret their own Behavioural Style by using a Profiling Instrument
- Obtain an insight of the Behavioural Styles with whom they work with or associate with frequently at workplace through people-reading skills
- Understand work team relationships to prevent conflicts from arising and improve relationships among co-workers
- Apply appropriate strategies in managing different behavioural styles at workplace
For Managers, Executives, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Team members or any level of staff who wishes to enhance their interpersonal working relationship.
- Johari Window
- Activity: Individual Self-Assessment
- Understand the Three A’s in Building and Sustaining an Interpersonal Relationship
- Using a Behavioural Profiling Tool to Plot Behaviour Styles
- Activity: Individual Profile
- Interpreting Marston’s Behavioural Theory
- Understanding Individual Behaviour Profile
- Activity : Presentation and Explanation
- Know the Strengths and Limitations of Each of the Behavioural Traits that Contributes To A Team , Group or Organisation
- Group Activity: Application
- Get an Overview of the Four Dimensions of the Behavioural Styles
- Three Basic Relational Concepts in an Interpersonal Relationship
- Ways to Communicate Favourably with the Four Types of Behaviour Styles
- Spot The Primary Behavioural Style Through People Reading Signs
- Individual Activity: Applying Three A’s
- Strategies to Use in Responding and Working with Each of the Behavioural Styles
- Group Activity: Based on Given Scenarios
Interactive using adult learning principles, Group activities with Presentation, Scenarios,Individual self-assessments.
||9 am to 5 pm
||29 Mar 2019
24 Jun 2019
04 Sep 2019
20 Nov 2019
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST
1) COMPANY SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
- SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
- SDF Grant Amount: S$14.00
- SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0030802
2) INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.