Everyone has the potential to excel and be successful in work and life. However, negative thoughts and influences prevent people from achieving their goals in life. Limiting beliefs steal, kill and destroy a person’s self-esteem and significance.
When such obstacles are removed the person will be able to soar like an eagle!
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discover that they bring special talents and abilities to their family, workplace and the world
- Find out their purpose in life
- Make a commitment to take action to achieve their goals in life and achieving their full potential
Mid-Level Managers, Executives, Administrative and Support Staff.
- Understanding and Appreciation of Self
- Screening of Video – A Peacock in the Land of Penguins and Discussion
- Preparing for the Future and Taking Charge of Your Life
- Discovering the Purpose of Life – To Live, To Love, To Learn and To Leave a Lasting Legacy
- Understanding and Practising the Five Love Languages
- Screening of Video - It’s So Simple and Discussion
- Understanding the Difference between Interest and Commitment
- Screening of Video – In Search Of Excellence – The Disney Story and Discussion
- Understanding the Need to Make a Difference in the Lives of Others
Lecture, Video Case Studies, Discussion
||9 am to 5 pm
||20 Feb 2019
10 May 2019
23 Aug 2019
14 Nov 2019
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fees are inclusive of 7% GST
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.