As the world becomes smaller because of the advent of quick transportation and the mobility of talents and skills across countries, the workplace has become more cosmopolitan. Everyone is now expected to work with colleagues from all walks of life.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the benefits of diversity in the workplace
- Build awareness of differences and similarities between groups as well as individuals
- Leverage on the creativity through harnessing differences to get the best in everyone
- See personal differences as an asset to the team and leverage on the strengths of others for greater unity
- Manage change to meet the challenges with determination and commitment
Mid-Level Managers, Executive and Administrative Support Staff
- Tapping into the Creativity of Diversity
- Screening of Video: A Peacock in the Land of Penguins and Discussion
- Screening of Video: Pigeon-Holed in the Land of Penguins and Discussions
- Harnessing Differences to get the Best of Everyone
- Create Unity in Diversity: Understanding Yourself and Others
- Self Discovery Exercise
- Diversity and Teamwork in Action
- Benefits of Unity in Teamwork
- Managing Changes in Meeting Challenges
- Anticipating, Adapting and Acting to Change
- Choosing to Meet Challenges with Determination
- Screening of Video – “Who Moved My Cheese?” and Discussion
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.