The ability to lead a team effectively to implement strategy and deliver results is the most critical element in any organization’s success. The interrelationship often creates predictable complications. How and when do successful, strong, independent leaders engage interdependently with each other and remain align?” This intense pressure can also lead to counterproductive behaviours such as turf battles, conflicting egos and a lack of common alignment. Left alone, it can potentially cripple the team’s effort to thrive. However when team leadership are in synergy, the positive effects can be felt across an organization with strong business results. This interactive 2 day workshop is customize specially to explore concepts, techniques and useful applications of team leadership skills. The insights and understanding gain from this program will boost the confidence of the participant to be a successful leaders and team player.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
Team leaders, supervisors, and those aspiring to become team leaders, project managers with a high proportion of specialist staff who have had little or no management training.
• Recognize the role of leadership in modern management
• Manager vs Leader: who should you be?
• Recognizing personal leadership style and how it impacts the team success
• Understanding team development model using Tuckman
• Leverage on behavioral science to understand the people you work with
• Learn Hill team leadership effectiveness model
• Acquire leadership goal setting toolkit to strengthen performance
• Learn how to establishing structure and team charter
• The secret of prioritization management to manage workload
• Recognize and advocate empowerment methods to cultivate motivation
• Learn effective delegation techniques to drive efficiency
• Recognize the essential factors of build trust and collaboration
• Leadership communication and its impact on team success
• Learn critical skills in communication: active listening, rapport
• The role of motivation to improve performance using reinforcement methodologies
• Learn to leverage on rewards and recognition system to enhance performance
• Applying leadership influence and modes of persuasion on team
• Understanding mentoring and its impact on teams
• Learn coaching (GROW) techniques to strengthen buy-in
• Essential questioning techniques to ask powerful questions
• Managing conflict among team members using the resolution route map
• Apply proven techniques to address underperformance and difficult team members
• Learn techniques to adopt a constructive feedback mechanism
• Key takeaways, summary and feedback
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.