Organisations are increasingly recognising the importance of marketing, its role in the overall success of the company and its contribution towards achieving sustainable growth and profitability.
Marketing is critical in delivering the message to prospects on the perceived value of quality and differentiation of products and services from a given branding. This course is specifically tailored for professionals who have not been privileged with prior marketing skillsand takes a gentle curve with an emphasis on equipping them with that missing basic fundamental knowledge.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply the basic concepts and principles of marketing to become more customer and market-driven
- Understand marketing terminologies
- Aggregating their relevant markets into segments
- Understand and develop an analysis of the marketing environment
- Source and put market research to good use
- Understand the marketing mix i.e. Distribution Channels, Price Structures, Advertising, Sales Promotion and the Relationship Between Sales and Marketing
- Discriminate between good and bad marketing practices
- Contribute more effectively to the marketing activities of their organisations
For newly appointed individuals in marketing functions (less than 2 years’ experience), or anyone in the organisation who wants to understand the marketing department and help contribute more to the marketing strategy.
Introduction to Marketing
Understanding the Market
- What is Marketing?
- The Importance of Marketing Within an Organisation
- Role of Marketing Within your Organisation
Understanding Your Customers
- Understanding the Internal
- Understanding the External Environment
Introduction to the Marketing Mix
- Segmenting the Market
- Profiling Your Customers
- Targeting and Positioning
- Understanding Branding, Product and its Components
- Understanding Price, its Importance and Different Pricing Strategies
- Introduction to The Promotional Mix; The Importance of IMC
- Overview of Distribution Strategies and its Challenges
- Case Analysis and Discussion
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
Dr Donald Tan
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.