The two-day workshop is designed to help participants to understand and apply the Principles of Effective Planning, coordinating and implementing events. Participants will learn how to weave in key messages when planning and implementing events.
This interactive workshop will also provide useful tips on how to make events newsworthy and how to apply the four Cs of Effective Event Management i.e. clarity of purpose, consistency of planning, change management and checkpoints in execution. Both planning and execution, as well as aspects of evaluating events, will be covered.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to;
- Understand the principles of planning and implementing successful events
- Learn how to weave messages into events and other communication tools
- Learn how to apply the four Cs of effective event management
- Apply the P2E2 model for planning and implementing events
- Anyone who needs to plan and execute small or large scale events
- Anyone who wishes to increase their skills and knowledge in managing events
- Knowing the Attributes of Events and their Purpose
- Understanding Your Organisation’s Mission and Objectives
- Formulating Key Messages to Support the Mission and Objectives
- Conveying the Key Messages through Activities and Events
- Understanding Your Target Audience
- How to Package Events and Information to Interest the Audience
- Group Exercise on Planning for an Event
- Checklist for Planning and Implementing Events
- How to Ensure Events Appeal to the Five Senses
- Executing and Evaluating Events
- Planning, Messaging, Scheduling, Executing and Evaluating
- Summary and Concluding Remarks
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.