Companies are increasingly turning to Project Management to help them ride the many challenges confronting them. They see the benefits of relying on Project Management to help them navigate their way forward, in particular when they need to get groups in their organisations to work collaboratively. The overall goal of this programme is to provide participants with a comprehensive methodology and techniques to define, plan and execute projects successfully.
The emphasis throughout this Project Management Masterclass is on the application of practical tools and techniques used to enhance the effectiveness of Project Planning and Implementations in organisations.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Use the relevant background information to put together a project charter
- Develop a comprehensive Project Plan and use it to coordinate project support
- Use the project tools such as the Project Charter, Network Diagram, Gantt Chart, Risk Management and Issue Resolution Worksheet, to monitor project implementation and deal with changes and issues requiring resolution
- Recognise and influence factors that will bring about project success
- Do a proper project closeout to enable a transition to the next phase
Who are required to lead projects or support the major parts of a project as a core team member in their respective organisations and units would find this program helpful to their project roles and responsibilities.
- Agenda For Two-Days
Project Management Framework
- Small Group Activity: Opening Case Study
- Project Definitions and what is Project Management
Small Group Activity:
- Why Projects Fail?
- Benefits to Organisation and Own Self for a Systematic Process in Managing Projects
- Defining Project
- Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications
Effective Meeting Management
Continue Defining Project
- Developing Work-Breakdown Structure
- Scheduling Tasks
- Individual Activity: Work on Scheduling Tools
Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications
Closure and Summary
- Review of Activities for Day One
- Summary: What Works and Further Expectations
Introduction of Day Two Activities
- Agenda for Day Two
- Reflections and Project Management
Continue Small Group Activity: Real Project Applications and Debrief
- Assess Risks
- Continue Small Group Activity: Risk Management of Real Projects
- Launch Plan
- Monitor Plan
- Project After-Action Debrief
Programme Closure and Summary
- Action Planning
- Programme Evaluation
This programme will be delivered via conceptual briefing using written and visual aids. Participants will be provided the opportunity to work with cases and actual job projects to apply the project management tools and techniques.
Time will be allocated to practise the use of the tools and techniques on actual job situations. The workshop leader will facilitate group discussions and feedback on the application of project processes and techniques on the cases, actual job situations and related exercises ensuring participants should be able to complete a project plan at the end of the programme.
||9am to 5pm
||06 - 07 Dec 2018
14 - 15 Feb 2019
08 - 09 May 2019
15 - 16 Aug 2019
11 - 12 Nov 2019
- Members enjoy a 15% discount before GST
- Group Discount (3 or more participants) - 10%
- All fee are inclusive of 7% GST
1) COMPANY SPONSORED PARTICIPANT
- SDF GRANT REIMBURSEMENT (Non-WSQ)
- SDF Grant Amount: S$28.00
- SDF Course Code: CRS-N-0026933
2) INDIVIDUAL PARTICIPANT
(Individual Singaporean aged 25 and above)
Pre-approved SkillsFuture funding of S$500.00
Available Course Sessions
Please click here to stay updated on upcoming sessions.
All of our Associate Trainers offer our high level of service therefore are subject to regular peer assessments and interview prior to joining our Institute. They must all be qualified and have relevant experience to an agreed level and are subjected to continual audit and evaluation. Strict internal assessment is implemented as an integral part of our quality control mechanism.